Sunday, December 18, 2005

Read it at your own peril

I had to do it to start it off - some kind of a preamble to myself.
It has been a fairly long innings and though quite mundane superficially, it has had its fair share of the exciting and unprecedented. Born in one of the forgotten small towns of India and have spent most of my life in the megapolises of Kolkata and Mumbai and yet, it is the small towns that I associate myself. Am yet to find out what exactly I was meant to do in the laps of Gaia and have hence chosen to flow with the supposedly correct career choices and moves in life. But, we are digressing. "Who am I" was not the essence of what I set out to answer here - rather it is "What symbolizes me" - a few of them then:

In love with books, read anything under the sun, Bong in quite many ways, not so 'Bongish' in a lot more ways; obsessed with soccer (that is a visible Bong streak), a Liverpool fan in a sea of new-found Indian love for fancier teams like Chelsea; an Engineer and a MBA (isn't everyone this, these days?); elusive writer of imaginary stories, curious spectator to the many hues of life - a vagrant to the core, driven by wanderlust; constrained only by the practicalities of life.

2 comments:

mukherjester said...

1:33 AM is way-off-limits even for the wanderlust struck vagrant

The Aimless Vagrant said...

No limits old boy. That is the rule :)) Glad that yours was the first comment.